For anyone who uses Google on a regular basis often, can see that certain results appear on the first page while others, even if they might be ten times more useful, find their way on the second or even the third page. Why is that? It is a known fact that many internet users do not go past the first page; in an article by Forbes Magazine a poll result showed that 71% of the traffic is attracted by the first page and that number jumped to 92% in the recent years. Moreover, the second page receives only 6% of the traffic, significantly lower than the first, hence the stakes are pretty high. So, as a content creator, or someone who wants to draw more traffic to their website, your primary interest lies in making sure your website appears on the first page. But how do you do that in such a competitive time?
What Does SEO Optimization Mean?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a comprehensive expansion and promotion tool for websites to reach the first positions in search engine results (SERPs) for selected queries in order to increase traffic and further generate income. This optimization is done by incorporating a set of keywords into the website pages. These keywords are the phrases and sentences which people search most frequently for.
How SEO Can Help Your Business?
High-quality SEO promotion is an effective tool for a successful business. Does your business really need SEO optimization?
This question can be answered unequivocally – any business, that wants to succeed, needs SEO in 2021. An increasing number of users are more likely to trust search results than, advertisements, for example. Hence, as a producer, it is best to tailor your website in a way that the potential consumers find their way to it.
Moreover, in addition to ranking your business website high on Google and increasing traffic, you can also use local SEO (research) to spy on competitors and see what they are doing differently.
Hence, using SEO optimization for your business:
- increases your website traffic,
- enhances the reach of the local community,
- gives you an excellent online presence and increases your local market dominance,
- will give you a deep understanding of the intentions and desires of your ideal clients.
- The importance of local SEO cannot be overstated. Running and maintaining your local SEO strategy on an ongoing basis is key to getting the results you want.
How SEO Influence Your Online Presence
SEO promotion ensures your site’s visibility and effective presence on the internet search engines, resulting in a significant increase in sales and profits for your clients. Search engine optimization of a website is now an important and necessary process for every business. The main search engine optimization components are organic search, SEO page optimization, link building, keyword search strategy and results reporting. By carefully tailoring your website using these tools, you are sure to have your clients find their way to your business.
How Long Does It Take To See Results?
In general, it takes from 3 weeks to 9-12 months to get a return after the launch of work on website promotion. The timing is determined by the level of competition on demand and the general level of competition in the promoted topic. Also, factors such as:
- site age (criterion of trust in the site from the search engine);
- the number of sites that are actively promoting in this topic (criterion of “density” of the results of the issue);
- total traffic on the site (a criterion for assessing the usefulness of the site for users);
- the number and quality of resources that link to the promoted site (criterion of the authority of the resource);
- the number of documents relevant to the request on the site (assessment of the compliance of the site’s subject with the search query);
- organization of workflow and reporting, due to automation tools, the time for mechanical operations in SEO is significantly reduced (PromoPult / SeoPult, Pixel Tools and others).
SEO has been the primary way to drive traffic to a website since the beginning of search engines. However, at every stage of its existence, SEO is changing, adjusting to new ranking algorithms, filters and factors. Search engine optimization will be in demand as long as people are looking for information on the web.
If you want, you can independently immerse yourself in the study of the rules of search engines and Internet marketing. Keep track of the latest news and industry trends, constantly update your knowledge. But if you don’t have time for all of that our team is always ready to offer high-quality assistance at an affordable rate.